[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .Com Domain Price

Omar Tadjerouna o.tadjerouna at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 09:26:55 UTC 2020

Hello there. I hope you are having a great day.
I heard from Namecheap that you may increase the price of .com domains. And I want you to consider that the internet costs a lot of money for Algerians and other underdeveloped countries already, considering the average salaries of workers in these countries.
So I hope you will make the internet more accessible for all people around the world. And contribute to changing their lives for the better.
Thank you 😊