[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comments on Proposed Amendment 3

Samuel Wein samuel.wein at uni-tuebingen.de
Wed Feb 12 09:33:42 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to express concerns about the proposed amendment 3. As a
domain holder and internet user, I strongly believe that handing more
control to Verisign (both through increasing prices, and allowing
Verisign to act as a Registrar) threatens the integrity of the internet.
I believe that these actions are fueled by ICANN's self interest rather
than your duty as steward of internet infrastructure.

Samuel Wein PhD