[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Objection to raising .com prices.

Andrew Brett Watson watsonandrewb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 11:10:54 UTC 2020

I object to the idea that .com prices woudl be raise as I do not think the cost is warranted and it makes it harder for those who have less to start their own website.

The disadvantage that those who are poorer have bin a digital world is referred to as the digital divide.

I believe this will adversely affect a many people even though the revenues for domain registration as part of an efficient process should be more than sufficient.

I believe raising the prices will be also damaging to icann’s reputation.

Regards
Andrew Watson