Susannah Davda susannah at shoeconsultant.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 11:33:05 UTC 2020

Dear person,

As a micro business owner, it is essential for me to keep all costs as low
as possible, including costs associated with the two domain names I use:
shoeconsultant.com and shoeconsultant.co.uk.

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

No one other than Verisign want increases in .COM prices.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business
dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest.

Yours Sincerely,

Susannah Davda

Bromley, England, United Kingdom

Director, The Shoe Consultant Ltd