[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] My Opinion on the Proposed .Com Price Increase

Richard Lister ralister at btconnect.com
Wed Feb 12 11:39:16 UTC 2020

Sirs,

It seems to me that whenever someone has a strangle hold on anything then they seem to think this is a God given gift to soak more money out of people. Google and Microsoft been classic examples.

Please note my strong objection to a price increase without any justification.

Let them put a cost analysis forward to everyone justifying this increase to show it is not just Corporate Greed.

R A Lister