[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .Com price increases

Pete Degnan peted1 at me.com
Wed Feb 12 12:37:25 UTC 2020

I am totally opposed to this as it is purely for pure financial gain and not in any way to support businesses and individuals that depend on websites etc for their daily commerce. I understand profits need to be made for stock holders and development but there is a big difference between making profit and proffiteering.
I would be tempted to move away from a .com domain name if it means I am at the mercy of these price increases

Peter Degnan
peted1 at me.com <mailto:peted1 at me.com>
@peterdegnan2
www.peterdegnanphotography.com