Sharon Hurley Hall s.hurleyhall at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 12 12:52:39 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs,

I am against this proposed amendment  As a small business owner, the prospect of a 7% a year price hike for each domain I own (and I own several) fills me with dread. It risks dissuading people from domain name purchases.

In addition, I feel allowing Verisign to operate as a domain name registrar provides them with an unfair competitive advantage over existing registrars. I would also like to see more transparency about how ICANN plans to spend the Verisign investment.

In short, this idea is not well thought through, and I hope you will reconsider.

Yours sincerely

Sharon Hall