[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com price increases

Hanaba Munn Welch hanaba.quanah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:42:35 UTC 2020

I am opposed to proposed price increases for .com domains. In my case, my
main website is actually a non-profit. At this point, we can't simply change
to .org. Our current address is too well known to change. The uncertainty of
the rate increases over time and how they will filter down to ordinary
people is disturbing. The whole process sounds like "taxation without
representation" -- the complaint of early American colonists against Mother
England. I believe that was a legitimate complaint at the time, and I
believe the principle holds today. Hanaba Munn Welch