Chris Mann chriswmann at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:06:40 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of two .com domain names, both of which are for personal,
not-for-profit use.

I am opposed to the proposed price increase to .com domains.

I do not believe Verisign has any business dictating the price of .com
domains.  ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public
interest, and I fear it is at risk of failing to do so.

The web, and global DNS, should be operated for the public good first and
profit second.  This amendment feels very much the other way around.

Regards,
Chris Mann
London, United Kingdom