[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Hedley Grenfell-Banks huglabee at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:15:07 UTC 2020

When, many years ago, I opted for a .com domain, it was because that was
among the cheapest alternatives. While understanding that prices must
rise, I do not think it is proper to vary the relationship between the
prices of different domains. .com should retain its place at the cheaper
end of the spectrum in fairness to long-established users.

Hedley Grenfell-Banks

www.grenfell-banks.com
www.hgbservices.com
www.franceinpictures.com