[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on Proposed Changes

R. E. Stearns author at restearns.com
Wed Feb 12 15:43:00 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern:

I’m an author, and my website is the only business card that matters. I
must have a website to communicate with readers, provide basic information
to reviewers, and remain contactable no matter what is happening with
social media sites. And for my website to be found, I need to have a .COM
address with my name in it. My publisher does not provide one for me. I
have to maintain that for myself.

However, as an author, I make practically no money! I get my domain from a
wholesaler and I absolutely cannot afford massive increases in my .COM
domain price. Please consider me and other artists and authors like me, who
trust you to help us share our art with the world, and keep .COM wholesale
domain prices affordable.

Thank you for your time,

R. E. Stearns

https://restearns.com