[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to Proposed Amendment 3

Susan Larson Kidd Susan.LarsonKidd at drslk.com
Wed Feb 12 15:46:42 UTC 2020

I am self employed and an author and teacher. I have multiple domains to
maintain. I work in the field of human services for children and adults with
disabilities and autism. I make very little salary, but am happy to serve.

However, when price gouging happens and affects so many people, and when it
is done without stakeholder input or even notification, I must protest.

Raising rates incrementally at a reasonable  amount is logical.  Greed is
not.

Please log my opposition to Proposed Amendment 3.

slk

Dr. Susan Larson Kidd

Dr SLK Consulting, LLC

http://www.drslk.com