[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] opposition to price increases

Dave Turner dturner at grouplink.net
Wed Feb 12 16:03:00 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN leaders,

I'm writing as a board member of five small companies, and as an internet industry participant of close to thirty (30) years. Will you please consider my and these companies' opposition to proposed rate increases for domain registrations.

As you already know, these proposed changes will undoubtedly have significant impact on the Internet for years to come. We are concerned that, thus far, only ICANN and Verisign have participated in a rate-increase decision. Will you please consider the voice of the community, and refrain from this kind of a unilateral rate increase.

Sincerely,
David Turner
President and CEO, GroupLink, Corporation