[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Yannick MILLER yannickmiller at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 16:11:33 UTC 2020

I am a domainer (I invest in domain names as a business). I am against the
proposed price increase to .COM domains. No one other than Verisign want
increases in .COM prices. Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM
Registry – it has no business dictating the price. ICANN is supposed to
govern the domain name system in the public interest. Yannick Miller,
Blainville, Quebec Canada