[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Christine Marie christine at christinemarie.com
Wed Feb 12 16:21:32 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of several .com domain names. I use all my web sites for
good purposes, to benefit individuals and society.

 I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains. No one other
than Verisign want increases in .COM prices. The current rate of $7.85 is
already far more than justified. Verisign is merely your manager of the
.COM Registry – it has no business dictating the price. ICANN is supposed
to govern the domain name system in the public interest. Christine Marie
Hildale