[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Disagree .COM increase

Jacqueline Reyes yacauasd at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 18:39:38 UTC 2020

Greetings,

I don't agree with that contract between ICANN and Verisign.
 That does not benefit most users, please allow us to continue using the
web freely.
I found out about it right now, and I am sure that most people do not know
that.

 Please consider the community. As a user of the web, I think that a
consensus
must be made with the community: All users of .COM must be notified and
they must give
 their opinion because this matter will affect us directly.

Sincerely and respectfully,

Jacqueline Reyes.