[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Public Comment Amendment 3

Monica Valentinelli monica at booksofm.com
Wed Feb 12 16:46:55 UTC 2020

Dear iCann,

I am a small business owner who relies on my *.com domains for promotion
and to get work. My domains are valuable to me, and I do not want to pay
more money just because they're a *.com. There has to be more transparency
and clarity over why such a change is needed, where the funds are going,
and how this will benefit *.com owners and users both now and in the
future. For this reason, I reject Amendment 3 and ask you to reconsider
this initiative.

Best,

Monica Valentinelli