[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Price increase for .com domains.

Fasih Mohammed Fasih0 at outlook.com
Wed Feb 12 16:50:02 UTC 2020

Hello,

It has come to my attention at there is a proposal for increasing the
prices for registering and renewing the .com domains.

I am writing to you to express my dissatisfaction and opposition
to this increase.

I am proponent of making things easier and affordable to increase
traction and increase profitability.  Not to gouge prices and make
life and affordability difficult, especially to the new personals trying
to enter the WWW domain.

Sincerely,

Fasih