[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] My Opinion on the Proposed .Com Price Increase

Gp.Capt.Theeka Prayoonwan theekapra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:23:29 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern.
I'm a client of namebright ,they want me to tell you about do not rise a
price but for them,
this is my message to namebright.

I don't have much time to say or discuss some thing like that.
But just for my two website that use your domian now it's gone.
I'm not have a time to ask from you. As I already paid for it.
If I'm not busy now I will ask my lawyer to sue your company.
Don't even ask to rise your price. But prepare to get to the court.
As my business now effect from this incontinent for awhile.

*Gp.Capt. Theeka Prayoonwan*
Managing Director
MSW SYSTEMS INTEGRATION COMPANY LIMITED
52/181 Moo7 Aektaksin Rd. Lakhok

Mueang Pathum thani , Pathum Thani 12000Thailand

Tel: (66-2) 9972299  FAX:(66-2) 9971899

Mobile : (669) 09960777

E-MAIL:  theekapra at gmail.com

www.mswsystemsintegration.com

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender
immediately without keeping any copy thereof and delete it from your system.
Copy, use or distribution of contents of this message or attachments to any
other person is strictly prohibited without sender's prior written
permission.