Annie Martin annmalia at mac.com
Wed Feb 12 17:25:00 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

I’m against a price hike because having a website is now a part of our free speech rights in this country. The USA and the world require free speech to evolve and continue the pursuit of human rights. when you make owning a website more expensive you  REDUCE the instance that people with less money can own not only one domain, but several domains to maintain their ability to operate website domains that may make sense for them to use in the future.

why not simply continue to create more extensions so more domains can be obtained? there is no shortage of data space so there is no reason for a price hike

annie martin
Santa Monica, California United States