[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com cost increases

Bob Long Bob.Long at cwmh2o.com
Wed Feb 12 17:26:34 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN,

The proposed cost increases are an expensive proposition for small business like mine.  I demand transparency in all cost increases.   We need to know where money is going and what improvements are being made to support the cost increases proposed.  How will 70% cost increase benefit my small business?

Thank you - B

[cid:image004.png at 01D202CA.FD5A7960]
Bob Long, RG, LHG, CWRE | Principal Consultant
1319 SE MLK Jr. Blvd., Suite 204, Portland, Oregon 97214
www.cwmh2o.com<http://www.cwmh2o.com/>
Office (503) 954-1326 |Cell (503) 799-0304

"Connecting Clients to Solutions<http://www.waterenergyconsult.com/>"
Please consider the water and energy used to produce and recycle paper before printing a copy of this email.

This correspondence contains confidential or privileged information for the exclusive use of the intended recipient and may be "Attorney-Client Privileged" and protected as "Work Product."  Any use, distribution or copying of this transmission, discloser, or use of this text and/or attachments other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.   If you have received this correspondence in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies.