[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Scott Palmer scott at unixheads.com
Wed Feb 12 17:43:45 UTC 2020

The proposed price increase of .com is unfair to the non business user,
more so than anyone else. Explain to me how your costs of increased? The
infrastructure is there already, this is just a money grab so you can keep
yourself, or propel yourself, in the top 1 percent.

Granted as a non-business user, I suppose I have the option to let my .com
lapse, but I have had it for years and use it for my personal email.

Scott Palmer

*"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the
highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its
experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."*

-- Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren (24 October 1780)

PGP key: https://unixheads.com/scott.txt