[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3

Wendy Bowers bowewend at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:51:17 UTC 2020

I own a business and thus several .com domains. I also work primarily with
small businesses that own multiple domains each.

I understand the costs of start-ups and growing a company sustainably over
time. I know that costs of running a business grow and that further
investment requires further funding.

However, I'm concerned that there seems to be little oversight and no
accountability measures for this Amendment. It's like two foxes and a hen
voting on what to have for dinner. While ICANN and Verisign might feel they
are doing this for the common good, it's hard for the general public (the
hen) to see it that way because there is no oversight and no accountability.

Show us both and we might change our minds. But for now, I'm opposed to the
proposed Amendment.

Wendy Bowers