[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3

Laura Wrixon laurawrixon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 17:53:34 UTC 2020

I am against the recent changes announced about your contract made with
Verisign, Inc.  The price increases being proposed will harm internet users
and should not go into effect. I am against you raising wholesale prices
for .com domains. These changes are outrageous and will drive up prices
making domains .com domains less accessible and more expensive. Please stop
making back door deals that harm the internet!

Sincerely,
Laura Wrixon