Mike Sallese mike at fintechnames.com
Wed Feb 12 18:47:29 UTC 2020

Dear ICANN:

I am the owner of over 800 .COM domains and I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified for what Verisign manages in the registration process.  I can not think of another business that would allow such increases without putting the product/service out to bid.

Verisign is merely the manager of the .COM Registry – it has no business dictating the price, and no justification in increasing the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest. I can not see how an increase in price is in the public interest.

Please revisit this issue and come to the proper conclusion to keep pricing as is.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Michael Sallese