[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com Price Increases

David Malek davidmalek at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 19:09:54 UTC 2020

It’s obvious you are blind to the reality of instagram, facebook and other platforms replacing domains as ways to do business. As these platforms continue to work for the public and business the number of people who own .com’s is shrinking and will further shrink if the prices continue to go up. What you should do instead is lower the cost to own a domain so people such as myself will actually keep the domains they have instead of getting rid of them and lowering my yearly spend on many unnecessary domain names that I have.

David Malek