[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Regarding .COM amendment 3

j. calderone jncalderone at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 19:34:39 UTC 2020

I am submitting this message to state I strongly oppose the raising of prices for .COM addresses. Not only was this change decided without consulting or incorporating feedback from the ICANN community or internet users, this change would do significant harm to individuals and small businesses without limitations on how much registrants can be charged over a period of continuing yearly price increases.  There is also no transparency how ICANN will use their extra $20 million from Verisign or who will ensure these funds are properly spent.  ICANN needs to listen to the voices of those whose livelihoods these changes will drastically affect.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10