[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Comment on Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

NonVidebunt at verizon.net NonVidebunt at verizon.net
Wed Feb 12 20:05:06 UTC 2020

Comment on Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

As a volunteer with several non-profit organizations, I am concerned with
the non-competitive nature of domain name registrations.  Several of the
non-profits I have helped had set up .com domains many years ago and do not
have an option of changing their TLD.

I would suggest that multiple domain registry services be allowed to compete
for sale of domain name registrations across multiple TLDs, including .com.

Mark