APP ylulu00 at cobelsu.com
Wed Feb 12 20:33:57 UTC 2020

I want to voice my opposition to this agreement made in secret between
ICANN and Verisign. The whole process should have been open to the
public. IMO, this new agreement will have an adverse impact on the
Internet and its users. Aside from allowing prices to increase 8 out of
the next 10 years, it will make .COM domains less accessible and more
expensive for everyone! If this agreement is allowed to go through, it
should be classified as a detrimental act committed against the people!

To repeat: I'm against this proposed change!

Alex Perdian