[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] The Pice .com domain

Thi Tinh Nguyen thi-tinh.nguyen4 at etu.univ-lorraine.fr
Wed Feb 12 20:53:24 UTC 2020

Hi ICANN,

I am Tinh coming from Vietnam. I am a student, I like to buy the domain .com and the other domain that are cheap. In fact, I am a student so I have not much money.
I write you to say that I don't agree with your decision that the price the domain .com will rise.

Thanks a lots for listening me.

I hope that you maintain the price the domain.com or it is possible, I can buy them cheaper.

Thanks a lots for your comprehension and your kindness!

Best Regard,

Nguyen Thi Tinh

--
Que le Seigneur vous bénisse et qu'il vous donne sa joie!

Cordialement,

NGUYEN Thi Tinh
Licence 1 de Théologie
Courriel: thi-tinh.nguyen4 at etu.univ-lorraine.fr