[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Against this amendment

nikhil at chalcal.com nikhil at chalcal.com
Wed Feb 12 20:34:06 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern, as a website owner, I believe it is important to provide transparency to the public regarding the proposed price increases for .com domains. They are a public resource and merit broad community input before accepting these changes. Price increases should not be implemented without a clear layout of the proposed allocation of the funds. The proposed changes will price many people out of the market for this series of domains when there should be an effort to be more inclusive of people with limited means. I am against this amendment as it currently stands.