[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] No Thank you

Gaius Vasiliu gaiusvasiliu at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 21:25:26 UTC 2020

To whom it may concern, I am a business owner, and it's hard enough to go
through changes online, let alone paying for all the different system
services that make it all work. I mean, what do you guys expect everyone to
be excited about spending more money? Moves like this overtime WILL push
out business form starting. I mean, I'm one, and if this goes into effect,
then I am going to have to let go of a lot of domains I've wanted to build.
Additionally, moving this hike charge up, you guys are going to be pushing
out the little guy and giving opportunity only for the ones with the most
significant budgets to run a business online. It's probably the big boys
behind this hick to crush the little guy. Owner of 600 domains.