[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM Fee increase

ScooterAds Team hello at scooterads.co.uk
Wed Feb 12 21:31:20 UTC 2020

We have been massive advocates of the internet becoming open and inclusive
to all. In today's changing world with emphasis on big-tech and
institutional investors we feel it's shocking and really hard to watch you
strike this new deal for $20M to allow larger, faceless, corporate entities
have more control over .com domains due to having larger bank balances.

I hope the good Samaritans amongst you can see the light and reverse the
decision to keep new, young and innovative businesses from a range of
backgrounds stand a chance against the corporations.

I still hold faith in good people out there!

All the Best,

*ScooterAds Team*

E: hello at scooterads.co.uk
M: (+44) 7743 002 232