[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] (no subject)

Sean McPartlin-Multiview outlook_1E786D423A7247DF at outlook.com
Wed Feb 12 21:36:08 UTC 2020

If you continue to increase the cost of .com registry cost at the proposed 7% increase per year that will end up hurting a lot of small and medium sized businesses that our company services.  We would be forced to increase our costs.  We own nearly 2K domains or more.  That’s a significant potential increase In costs.

We do not thing any increase over the rate of inflation is fair or justified.