[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] My Opinion on the Proposed .Com Price Increase

MihaelaOnline mihaelaonline at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 21:55:30 UTC 2020

Hello,
My name is Mihaela Coman and I am a registrant of a few .com domain names.

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

The current rate of $7.85 is already far more than justified.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest and this increase would not add any benefit to the public.

Owning a domain name has become a must when you have a business, a group that has a special interest or a hobby you want to share with the world. This increase would not bring value to anyone but the company pocketing the money and that does not feel caring for the rest of the individuals just trying to have a way to reach the world.

Mihaela Coman
Orlando , Florida United States

Sent from my iPhone