[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .com changes

Robin Monks devlinks at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 22:50:59 UTC 2020

Hi there,

  I am deeply concerned that VeriSign is being given the opportunity to
further monetize their control of the .com domain. VeriSign has not
shown themselves to be an organization in the public good; and further
increasing the cost of communication in the world does not serve the
public interest well. I write to request the newly proposal deal be
abolished and another deal be structured only after public consultation.

Thank you,
Robin Monks