[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Stop the increases

Titan Voom TitanVoom at outlook.com
Wed Feb 12 23:28:41 UTC 2020

I’m a small business owner and I would like to plead on my behalf on all other stakeholders with the TDL “.COM” which ahs helped make my business grow and helped me stay afloat with my customers, with little money. The increase would affect my business and even make transactions more hard to keep up with. I implore you to hold on and let adjust to changes before you make them.