[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3 feedback

Bill Hildebrand bhhealthnut at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 23:41:15 UTC 2020

It appears to me that Icann seems to be putting their best interests first
and even pulling some underhanded deals rather than thinking about the best
interests of the people who buy domains. Many of us are just small business
people who can't afford the big price increases that you seem to feel are
justified for .com domains. I guess those millions you will be getting from
Verisign have somehow made you decide that we don't count in your business
dealing. Shame on you. Disgusting to say the least. I as I am sure many
others are asking you to reconsider your deal and stop these price
increases that will have a detrimental effect throughout much of the
industry.
William Hildebrand