Chris chrisjamero at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 00:42:08 UTC 2020

Hi Ma'am/Sir

I'm an owner of a couple .COM domains, and I have a couple of personal
websites up with them.

Please, don't increase the prices of .COM domains. I know I'm just a big
part of the nobody's who are sending you email with regard to the issue and
you might not even read my email, but the internet industry and small
people like us will be heavily affected by this change.
New TLDs are already priced so much.

I hope you will listen to nobody's like us.

I hope your organization will do the right thing.

Sincerely yours,
Christopher Jamero