[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Amendment 3

Josh Hyde jnthyde at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 01:00:23 UTC 2020

As owner and operator of a small web hosting business who purchases domains
for resale, I'm against the proposed changes in Amendment 3.  Raising the
prices of .COM domains may be a small thing, but being able to offer my
clients low prices is part of my business model and if the prices go up
I'll be forced to charge them more in order to keep costs down.  If the
costs are to increase as proposed, I fear this will impact not only my
business but the businesses of others who rely on cost-effective domains.

Please reconsider making these changes.

Regards,

Josh Hyde