[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I do not support these new amendments

Kim Atkinson kim at pulsewave.com
Thu Feb 13 01:09:36 UTC 2020

There are too many undefined fees, timelines and oversight issues the way these amendments are written.

As someone who owns several .com domains, I cannot afford to have the prices going up with out limits and oversight.  Business is already costly enough, these amendments could potentially make owning a .com domain even more expensive. This will inhibit businesses on the internet, not help it.

Please do not proceed with these amendments as written.

Kim Atkinson

Kim Atkinson
Sebastopol CA 95473
www.pulsewave.com

Transformational music for your next gathering --
Businesses, Schools, Teams, Community
Entertainment, Education, Celebration, Ritual

World Drums, Gongs, Flutes,Voice, Movement

YouTube: KimAtkinsonDrums

When one tugs at a single thing in nature, he finds it attached to the rest of the world.
- John Muir