[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement [ ref:_00D616tJk._5004MZL3j5:ref ]

RB sukraguru-icann at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 13 02:24:07 UTC 2020

Hi ICANN,

I happened to see the proposed amendment. My humble opinion is, the prices must not go increased. Because, the Internet has now become like Air and Water, without which it is difficult for literate humans to survive.

I agree that there might be infrastructure maintenance cost. But, is this increase the only avenue through which to fund it? Infact, the sanity of the world is kept in equanimity by only those that are literate and willing to voice against unethical practices of greedy politicians, businessmen and mafia groups.

Please ask ICANN to use its imagination to create other means to fund their costs. Spare us (honest and well-meaning humans) from going exploited.

Yours
Ram Bala