Stephen Santos hisstoryofmylife at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 02:31:09 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of a .com domain name.  I have a small business selling
books and music.  I own two domain names and this is very concerning to me
that it would be necessary to raise a price by 30% on intangible items.  I
can't see where the benefit is for the consumers.  Are we getting a better
product?  Or are we getting better service?  I am against the proposed
price increase to .COM domains. The current rate of $7.85 is already far
more than justified.  Isn't ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name
system in the public interest.
Please reconsider this Amendment in the favor of the people who use it.
Thank you,

Stephen Santos
South Carolina
stephen santos

www.TheCompassSeries.com

*Unlike most series which are linear on a timeline, the Compass Series
walks around one storyline for the first 3 books, with the fourth book
carrying on where the others left off. It is one story from four different
vantage points. Each book fills in more details about the main characters
and is written from a different character’s perspective. This series is not
just about Joshua and Bridget’s journey. It is the story of all of our
lives in some way or another. And the true miracle of the story is its
ability to uncover your wounds, reveal the path of healing, and encourage
you to reach out your hand, receive the invitation and take the next step
toward freedom.*