[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment

Karsten Ladner karstenladdy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 02:35:11 UTC 2020

As a software developer and student, the web is an integral part of my
work and studies. It is a constant resource both for my development work
and for research. The web thrives from the community that participates
in it, a community that is welcoming to all. An increase in the price
point has the potential of barring people from creating websites, blogs,
or online stores. While large companies can easily afford price
increases, small and personal businesses may suffer. Please reconsider
this action as the ramifications are likely to reach further than
anticipated.