[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Proposed Amendment 3

Alex Swan shopswan at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 13 02:48:46 UTC 2020

I am writing to provide my feedback on the Proposed Amendment 3 that will cause domain name systems to increase in price over the coming years. Lifting the price freeze from 2012 and slowly increasing the price of domains is a step in the wrong direction.

This Amendment is a step in the wrong direction for all the small businesses, single owners of domains, and other entities across the web that rely on the current wholesale pricing in order to stay affordable. I urge you to please reconsider this approach in order to satisfy the .COM Registry agreement and to try and come up with a better solution that will continue to allow us to operate at the same level as the larger players.

Regards,
Alex Swan