[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] I Do Not Agree to the Proposed Amendment 3 to the .COM Registry Agreement

Audrey Ng audrey at palettemm.com
Thu Feb 13 02:59:10 UTC 2020

I am a registrant of several .com domain name used for several of our
companies. Why are you increasing the price at such high rates? Is there
any good justification for the increased? We have been your customer for
more than 20 years and instead of appreciating your customers, you just
do the opposite. Don't lose your customer for greed. Audrey Ng