[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM domain prices

Matt Sidhom sid at statgeek.com
Thu Feb 13 03:51:09 UTC 2020

As a small business owner currently and someone who has started multiple businesses, I think it’s important to keep start-up costs low for people like myself and others aspiring to do the same so that unnecessary barriers to entry aren’t created.  One of the great things about the internet era is how it’s enabled and empowered literally anyone to start their own business and sell goods and services anywhere around the world.  By making something as simple as domain name cost-prohibitive would discourage aspiring entrepreneurs who need capital for other purposes from starting their business at all.  I implore you to stop this from happening to assure that the internet and the economic opportunities it presents to everyone remain as accessible as possible.

Thank you for your consideration.

Matt

Matt Sidhom
CEO/Founder