[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] Opposition to Proposed Amendment 3

Ishan Loya ishan.loya at icloud.com
Thu Feb 13 04:52:10 UTC 2020

Hello,
I would like to voice my opposition to the Proposed Amendment 3. The only entities that stand to benefit from the proposed arrangement are verisign itself, at the expense of the public. While price hikes such as this likely won't mean much to the larger business concerns that buy in bulk, it will impact the millions of small, independent businesses and developers that rely on the system as is to make their livelihood. Please do not adopt this proposal.
Regards,
Ishan Loya