[Comments-com-amendment-3-03jan20] .COM proposed price increase

Paul Welden - Director paul at 203kcontractors.com
Thu Feb 13 05:55:22 UTC 2020

I am writing to express my concern regarding the Proposed Amendment 3 to the
.COM Registry Agreement which could increase the price by up to 7% a year
for the next 4 years.

As the Director of an organization that owns many .COM domain names as part
of our process of protecting our intellectual property, an increase of this
magnitude can put a strain on the cost of our IP protection efforts.

I can understand a slight increase of 1%-3% but 7% a year for the next 4
years appears to be a bit aggressive.

I urge you to consider another option and/or less of an increase.

Thank you,

Paul

 <http://203kcontractors.com/> Paul Welden, Director

The 203k Contractor Certification Program

Phone: (855) CALL-203k

Email:  <mailto:Paul at 203kContractors.com> Paul at 203kContractors.com

Website:  <http://203kcontractors.com/> 203kContractors.comR

Mailing Address: 3116 S Mill Ave #234 Tempe, AZ 85282

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/paulwelden/>
<https://twitter.com/203kcontractors>

Available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm MST (closed on federal holidays)