barronm at netzero.net barronm at netzero.net
Thu Feb 13 06:48:24 UTC 2020

I am against the proposed price increase to .COM domains.

I am a registrant of 2 .com domain names which I use to run an extremely small writing and publishing business.  The only way I make any money at this business and keep from losing money is by keeping my expenses very low.  A price increase will make it very difficult to maintain my business which depends on people being able to easily find my easily identifiable websites .

Verisign is merely your manager of the .COM Registry â?" it has no business dictating the price.

ICANN is supposed to govern the domain name system in the public interest. and a price hike is not in the public interest.

Thank you for your time.

Matthew Barron
Indianapolis, Indiana United States
317 859 9813